It’s been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I’d be inclined to agree. What you choose to have as the first nourishment in your body in the morning sets the tone for the rest of your day.
Having a greasy breakfast may taste good on the tongue, but it wont be long until you’re hitting a wall. Being a mindful eater is one of the best ways to ensure a good mood and a satiated body!
As winter has ended, you may be finding yourself wanting to transition from eating heartier breakfasts, to something lighter. Here are my top suggestions for vegan breakfasts that are perfect for the spring:
* Buckwheat Pancakes
* Vegan protein shake made with local seasonal produce
* Green juice
* Overnight chia seed pudding
* Pumpkin or zucchini bread (or muffins!)
* Coconut yogurt and granola with fresh fruit
* Smoothie bowl, topped with nuts of your choice, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and fresh fruit
How do you like to start your mornings?